Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe, MKVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI & 8V Audi A3 FWD
Optimized for increased flow and maximum performance, the MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe features organic geometry and a massive 101.6mm diameter Euro 3 racing catalytic converter in the factory location. This complete downpipe solution includes an integrated v-band flange at the turbine outlet, integrated oxygen sensor bung after the catalyst, OEM-style corrugated flex bellow, and factory-location exhaust hanger. The MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe is constructed from 304 stainless steel and TIG-welded for maximum durability and corrosion resistance.
034Motorsport’s MQB 1.8T/2.0T Cast Stainless Steel Downpipe was developed entirely in-house on 034Motorsport’s Development MkVII Volkswagen GTI utilizing the latest in 3D Scanning Technology, CAD Software, and Rapid Prototyping Techniques. Final production units were then tested extensively on multiple enthusiast-owned 8V Audi A3 & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI vehicles before release.
Cast Downpipe Features
- Increased Horsepower & Torque Throughout the Powerband (+ 19-26 HP / + 44-47 TQ)
- Quicker Turbocharger Spool & Faster Transient Response (150-300 RPM Quicker Spool)
- Enhanced Exhaust Note & Turbocharger Sounds
- Direct, Bolt-In Upgrade for FWD Vehicles
- Engineered In-House by 034Motorsport’s Engineering Team
- Factory-Location 101.6mm Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter
- OEM-Style Corrugated Flex Bellow & Integrated Exhaust Hanger
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction with Integrated V-Band Flange & O2 Sensor Bung
- TIG Welded & Backpurged with Sand-Blasted Titanium-Look Finish
- 034Motorsport Cast Stainless Steel Racing Downpipe
- Integrated Euro 3 Racing Catalytic Converter (200 CPI)
- 304 Stainless Steel MQB FWD Midpipe
- 76mm to 65mm Transition for Factory Exhaust System
- 76mm Exhaust Clamps (2)
- Installation Guide
034Motorsport EA888 Gen 3 1.8T/2.0T Downpipe Performance Comparisons
These Performance Comparisons were performed using in-house vehicles with 034Motorsport Performance ECU Software (91 Octane) .
|IS20 Stage 1||IS20 Stage 2||IS38 Stage 1||IS38 Stage 2|
|Peak Horsepower||294 HP||302 HP||338 HP||358HP|
|Peak Torque||334 FT-LBS||341 FT-LBS||366 FT-LBS||382 FT-LBS|
|Peak HP Gains||19 HP @ 2,200 RPM||26 HP @ 2,620 RPM|
|Peak TQ Gains||44 FT-LBS @ 2,200 RPM||47 FT-LBS @ 2,620 RPM|
IS20 vs. IS38 – IS20 Performance Comparisons are applicable to 8V Audi A3 2.0T and MkVII Volkswagen GTI 2.0T models equipped with the factory IS20 Turbocharger. IS38 Performance Comparisons are applicable to Audi S3 and MkVII Volkswagen Golf R models equipped with the factory IS38 Turbocharger.